Natixis Partners is the Natixis entity dedicated to Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory services for Small Cap – Midcap – Upper Midcap and Private Equity transactions. The partners, who have been working together for over 15 years, are strongly involved in each transaction.
Natixis Partners advised more than 200 transactions over the last 6 years, including 30% of cross-border deals. With an average of 30 transactions per year, we rank in the top 5 French investment banks in transaction volume.
Our company covers different business sectors including: BtoB Services / Healthcare / Industrials and Capital Goods / Leisure, Retail & Consumer Goods / Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) / Real Estate / Infra / FIG and advises all types of clients: private equity, entrepreneurs, corporate, and family offices.
Natixis Partners has a dedicated Debt Advisory team, offering a financing consulting service for Private Equity operations, as well as Real Estate advisory team, Small Cap team and a dedicated team for the Natixis Group shareholder network’s.
Advising an average of twenty clients in their LBO each year, Natixis Partners is recognized as a leader on the French market.
Our track record, in-depth knowledge of hedge funds and expertise of LBO models, combined with LBO-specific financial advisory services allows us to efficiently guide shareholders in their sale or acquisition project, by finding the best financial partners.
Natixis Partners provides independent consulting services, whether for sale or purchase, and to any type of companies, shareholders and managers.
All throughout the missions they give us, we support our clients with a range of solutions tailored to their specific needs. They benefit from our expertise, our in-depth industry knowledge, and our access to international buyers.
Natixis Partners relies on a Debt Advisory team to provide financial advisory services, primarily in the context of private equity deals.
Our understanding of the various stakeholders in acquisition financing (bankers and debt funds) and the ties we cultivate with those allows us to model tailored financial solutions, optimized to address the needs of our clients, whether hedge funds or corporate entities.
September 24th, 2018
Sale of Soprofen (Atrya Group) to Bouyer Leroux Group
July 18th, 2018
Tikehau Capital acquired a minority stake in Nexteam Group
June 20th, 2018
Groupe Chevrillon enters the capital of DCW Editions
May 2nd, 2018
Sale of Optis to Ansys
April 26th, 2018
Sale of Groupe Saint George to Oger Investissements
March 16th, 2018
Acquisition by Astorg of a stake of Echosens
Through its M&A services, Natixis Partners addresses the corporate finance needs of clients of the Banques Populaires and Caisses d’Epargne (BPCE) network.› Voir
Experience / Academics
20 years of experience in M&A / 12 years experience in leading business company.
- Natixis Partners (Paris) – 1 year
- Managing Director of Vranken-Pommery champagne group (Reims) – 12 years
- Arthur Andersen (Paris) – M&A – 2 years
- BNP Paribas (Paris) – M&A – 8 years
- Graduated from EDHEC
- As Head of Vranken-Pommery :
- acquisition of 3 « Maisons de Champagne »
- Takeover of the assets of Champagne Bricout at the Court
- Takeover of Domaines Listel (rosé wines)
- 3 increases of capital at Euronext Paris
- Fund raising for T.T.TRUNKS (top-notch malletier)
- Fund raising for EAT HAPPY (sushi corners)
- Second capital increase of Webhelp (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Disposal of Clestra (office furniture) to Electropar
- Disposal of a Pierre Fabre cosmetic subsidiary in the US to its management
- Disposal of Faramet (smelter) to Euralcom
- Disposal of DTS (explosive environments lightning) to REL
- Disposal of a HMR subsidiary – LCO (pharmaceutical company) to its management
Experience / Academics
16 years experience in M&A.
- Natixis Partners (Paris) – 1 year
- Bucéphale Finance (Paris) – M&A – 9 years
- Citi (Paris) – M&A
- BNP Paribas (Paris) – M&A
- Graduated from l’Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po Paris) / Master 2 finance (Panthéon Sorbonne – Paris I)
- Sale of Tessi to HLDE & HLDI (BPO) (announced transaction)
- Acquisition of OGF by Pamplona Capital (funeral management)
- Acquisition of Foncia by Bridgepoint / Eurazeo (real estate services)
- Acquisition and delisting of Vermandoise by Cristal Union (sugar, ethanol)
- Balance sheet restructuring and reserved capital increase of Emin Leydier subscribed by First Eagle (paper and cardboard)
- Acquisition and delisting of Clarins by its founding family (cosmetics, perfumes)
- Acquisition and delisting of Marie Brizard by Belvédère (spirits)
- Merger of the real estate assets of Caisses d’Epargne into Nexity (property development)
- Sale of Francesca to Invista ((logistics real estate assets)
- Acquisition of Ascom Hasler assets by Neopost (mailing systems)
Natixis Partners has a “small cap” team that offers independent consultancy, as well on buy-side as on sell-side deals, to all types of companies, shareholders, with a strong experience in supporting entrepreneurs. The small cap team relies on sector expertise, on the perfect knowledge of investment funds and LBOs, as well as on the offer of financing advice, to serve its clients’ interests.› Voir
Natixis Partners has a Real Estate team that offers an independent and objective advice based upon a strong operational and financial expertise. This experienced team is headed by Gilles Bonnier, with a 25-year track record as an Investment banker and a Real Estate specialist.› Voir
Natixis Partners has won numerous awards (4 times M&A Advisor of the year, 8 Finance Gold Trophies) over the past 6 years.› See the awards
"M&A Advisor of the year"
"Finance Gold Trophy"
- 2018›Hedge fund (LBO)
- 2017›Hedge fund (LBO)
- 2014/2013/2012›Private Equity
- 2016/2014/2013›High-tech, healthcare
- 2013›Consumer goods
- 2011›Best growth
Think we could be a match?
Natixis Partners offers job and internship opportunities all year long.